Book 6 discussion

Book Six

Book Six

by Shelby Woodby -
Number of replies: 2

This book wasn't as edgy as book five; it was more calm, and thus less exciting. For starters, I thought the philanthropist was seriously insane. He killed a person, decided to confess it, and was mocked and called "mad." Well then he confessed to almost murdering Zosima as well, so yes: I'd agree that man is "mad."

Zosima's death was epic. I mean, it was like the perfect scene in a drama...not to sound harsh. But just the way it was set up and everything, how he reached out his arms and stuff. I thought that held great symbolism, actually. He loved mankind and God's world, and always speaked so highly of everything. Even on his deathbed he was reaching out to the world, so you know he wasn't a hypocrite or a liar.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say about book 6. My back hurts and it's thunderstorming and I'm really tired since I only slept for 2 1/2 hours last night so....good night!

In reply to Shelby Woodby

Re: Book Six

by Shauna Raiger -
Yeah, I didn't find this book to be all that interesting either. I do not really think that Zosima's story was very phenomenal. Still, I understand that it held a rather significant part in the story.
In reply to Shauna Raiger

Re: Book Six

by Ava Dark -
oh man, that philanthropist was most definitely craaaaaazy!! I'm so glad he didn't kill Zosima