Book 6 discussion

A dog ate my book six...

A dog ate my book six...

by Tariq Elagamy -
Number of replies: 1
...so i had to shrink myself to go inside the dog and retrieve it. I think its a pretty good excuse for being late. Sorrrry. :(

So book six was good, it went fast for me because there were a lot of little stories in it. It talked about Zosima who's real name is dumbledore and his life leading up to being an elder. when he was little his brother was abducted by aliens. when he was in the army he played mortal kombat with another guy who was engaged to the woman he thought he loved. he surrendered and from there devoted his life towards his religion. there was a man who killed a lady that he loved, so dumbledore had to comfort him. the guy wanted to kill dumbledore for a second, but dumbledore played mortal kombat with him and performed an awesome fatality that caused the man his life (thats the part that alyosha left out in his summary of the event) and we found out that Alyosha is a robot because he memorized that whole book, so watch out for him, he might want to challenge you to DDR. he was known for his mad dance dance skills during the russian revolution. dumble died at the end, snape killed him, i dunno why people thought a miracle would come, the guy is only human ya know. and the aliens never returned his brother :/
In reply to Tariq Elagamy

Re: A dog ate my book six...

by Ava Dark -
you are so crazy. i agree, that book six was good. dumbledore was the best.