Title: Pride and Prejudice

Author: Jane Austen

DOB: 12/16/1775

DOD: 5/18/1817

Lived: Steventon

Original Publication Date: 1/28/1813

Setting: Late 1700's- Early 1800's, Longbourn England

Theme: People are much more that what the seem

Plot: Mrs. Bennet is determined to get all of her daughters married. And when two men come into town and catches two of her daughters' eyes, their simple life is turned upside down. For Good.

Characters:

Elizabeth Bennet: (Protagonist) Intelligent and very strong willed

Jane Bennet: Very shy and very beautiful

Mrs. Bennet: Very outspoken woman who cares very much about what society views her as and wants nothing more than to get her daughters married.

Mr. Bennet: Quiet and the most reserved in the family. The total opposite of his wife. Only wants the very best for his daughters and family.

Mr. Darcy: Handsome, rich and intelligent man who is in love with Elizabeth.

Charles Bingley: Handsome and wealthy, shy like Jane. He is also in love with Jane

Caroline Bingley: (Antagonist) Charles's little sister. She likes Mr. Darcy.

George Wickham: (Antagonist) Tricked Lydia Bennet into marrying him. Mr. Darcy;s enemy who gambles and attempts to corrupt Elizabeth's view of Mr. Darcy

Symbols: A symbol to me in this movie was, the fact that Elizabeth walked everywhere and, Mr. Darcy started to do the same because, he admired Elizabeth and wanted her to see how much he loves her.

Personal Response: I love this movie so much. It is my second favorite love story of all time. I think I may try to actually read the book. :)