book 12 discussion

Book 12 :D

Book 12 :D

by Victoria Bunker -
Number of replies: 0
Finally I am done. Now i can relax and enjoy the last... three days of my summer vacation. No ...but i actually do think i liked parts of this novel.Anyway so Chapter 12 was alittle confusing to me. The defense attorney and the prosecutor kept trying to prove that Dimitri was either innocent of the murder or quilty but not really and then the prosecutor kept insisting the Dmitri was a monster. And then Ivan told the truth but no one believed him and Katya decided to show the jury that letter to help Ivan(who she loves now not Dimitri). And then each side gave their last words and everyone thought that he was going to get off and they said he was guilty. The Epilogue(?) was also very wierd i didn't quite understand the point to it. It didn't really sum anything up. And it still left you wondering if Dimitiri escaped or Ivan survived, and then what happened to Alyosha afer Illyusha's funeral. All in all i would say this book had it's moments of greatness and is not bad considering it was his(Dostev....) life's work.