book 12 discussion

book 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

book 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Ava Dark -
Number of replies: 1
I am so glad to be done with this finally!!  I feel bad that Dmitry was blamed for the death of his father when he didn't do it but I think it was his fault that people would point their finger at him after beating his father and Grigory, who was in his way.  I thought it was pretty weird that Katrina defended him in the trial and then changed her mind.  Ivan blames himself for the death of his father and now three people are suffering for the same crime.  Ivan, Dmitry, and Smerdyakov who hung himself. I didn't like the end of this book at all, it wasn't very resolving.  I like the rest of it though and am glad I read it.
In reply to Ava Dark

Re: book 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Victoria Bunker -
Dang !Ava that is a lot of excalmation points! i agree with you about the ending though. Nothing was resolved and it still left you hanging.