book 12 discussion

TWELVE!!!!! :D

TWELVE!!!!! :D

by Megan Tallman -
Number of replies: 4

Ivan admitted it to everyone but did anyone believe him? The whole crowd of people believed Dmitri was innocent and there are ways to prove it. The letter was stupid and so is katerina. I love how everyone goes crazy. Katerina defending ivan and Grushenka defending dmitri. But when it gets down to it, the jury came out and declared him guilty. This ending sucked. I still believe Dmitri did not kill his "father" or lack there of. They had no one to take in because Smerdyakov killed himself and Ivan has gone insane. But all together as i know i complained this book was interesting.

200px-Dostoevsky_1872.jpg guess who?

In reply to Megan Tallman

Re: TWELVE!!!!! :D

by Marlene Azar -
I didn't like Katerina either-- I think she liked to hurt people just to get what she wanted.  Dmitry probably would've been found innocent if it wasn't for her and her stupid letter.

by Marcus Kisielewski -

hmm..is that...Uncle Sam?

wait, no no no...George Bush?

No..i know! I KNOW!!! Robert DeNiro ((worlds best actor..))

by Ava Dark -

you are sooooo hilarious, megan.

I thought the book was interesting also.  Too bad Grushenka waited so long to be nice to Dmitry, now he's locked up, won't let him ooooout, won't let him ooout

In reply to Ava Dark

by Miranda Cummings -
I think Grushenka is just a drama queen and know she can be like ohh i have a lover in jail! I guess all together it wasn't a bad story. just long!!