Book 11 discussion

ELEVEN

ELEVEN

by Megan Tallman -
Number of replies: 2

ok does alyosha feel like he's being taken advantaged of? like seriously he's finding stuff out for grushenka because she thinks dmitri likes katerina again, although she hasn't visited him in prision and then ivan and dmitri are hiding something.Dmitri was hiding something from grushenka. Ivan and dmitri were planning his escape from prision. Then he's supposed to find out for Madame Khokhlakov  what is wrong with lise. Ok i'd feel a little used, when he goes to visit everyone he gets sent away to do something for them.

Lise is creepy, it's sad they broke off the engagement but i think she has some problems that need to be worked through.How do you not respect alyosha?

Its wierd how Smerdyakov killed Fyodor! just to inherit money. Then he goes and hangs himself! how convienent <-(did i spell that wrong?). Ivan is begining to go alittle crazy.

Ivan doesn't believe that dmitri is innocent but alyosha does. You can see how different they are.

Im glad this book is almost over.

Smiley-face.gif

In reply to Megan Tallman

Re: ELEVEN

by Ava Dark -
I love your smiley face.  I think Alyosha is happy to help anyone that he can, even if it means him being the messenger a lot.