Book 7 and 8 discussion

look at me, i am posting books seven and eight. i deserve an award

look at me, i am posting books seven and eight. i deserve an award

by Tariq Elagamy -
Number of replies: 3
I think book seven's main idea was centered around Alyosha, since it was titled that. If i am right then i deserve an A in this class already. Anyways, the elder stinks when he dies like all other people when the die. people thought it was pretty much doomsday when they smelled him, which was stupid. i think all russian people back then were robots, seriously. then alyosha went to visit grushenka the evil witch and they talked about onions and she sat on his lap. then she left with this officer dude who dumped her like yesterday's pizza box when she was a little girl. (grushenka the witch is a little bit mentally impared. she didnt get the good looks) i thought book eight was about dimitry but obviously its about some dude named mitya whom i later found out was also called dimitry, so that all means that the inventor that made all these russian robots accidentally made two dimitrys and called one mitya. anyways, he beat up the best character, GREGORY, and possibly killed him then ran away to see grushenka the witch then found out that she loved him then found out that he was accused of killing his dad. (that was a nice runon sentance i think) so, i have come up with the conclusion that the cops thought they saw dimitry kill his dad, but it was really mitya his evil clone robot, so they arrested dimitry instead. but the real killer is alyosha. i call dibs on that.
In reply to Tariq Elagamy

Re: look at me, i am posting books seven and eight. i deserve an award

by Miranda Cummings -
I was totally thinking that Alyosha was the killer too! It would be so unexpected! but i guess we both know that Snape is the real killer of Fyodor tongueout
In reply to Miranda Cummings

by Bobby Hayter -
Nu-uh, Snape is a good guy.
In reply to Bobby Hayter

by Tariq Elagamy -
psh, if he was a good guy he would not have let a snake kill him :P