Book 9 and 10 discussion

Book 9 and 10

Book 9 and 10

by Victoria Bunker -
Number of replies: 0

Book 9- Dimitri is interigated for the murder of his father, Fyodor.  He really believes that he is innocent and so tries ot tell all of the truth to the prosecutors believeing that they to will realized his innocence. He tells them everything and Grushenka supports his alibi that he was with her at the time of the murder. he admits too, that he hit Greogry and is very scared he killed him but Margaret comes to witness that he is alive. I really think that Dimitri didn't kill Fyodor. i don't think that he is the kind of person who could make up such an intricate lie and then have people who would be willing support his lie.

Book 10- In this book we go back to Ilyusha who is very sick and dying. Ilyusha believes it is God's way of punishing him for feeding one of his friend, Kolya's, dog a pin , because he was so mad at him. Alyosha feels very badly for the boy and has asked several of his old friends to come and visit the dying boy.  Katerina who is still feeling guility over the way that Dimitri treated Ilyusha's father sends for a doctor who tells everyone that he is dying for sure. I feel very bad for Ilyusha and also for Alyosha. It seems as though most of the people he cares for are dying.