Book 6 discussion

Book 6

Book 6

by Elizabeth Murphy -
Number of replies: 2

This book was kind of boring, but i am getting better at focusing on the book the more i read. So in this book it was all about Zosima and why he is a monk and stuff like that. It explains in depth stories about his child hood and how his brother inspired him to be a monk.

In this book Zosima also had a visitor that confessed to him that he killed a women 14 years ago and it was stuck on his concious. Zosima convinced the visitor to tell everyone of the crime he had comitted. Then the next day, the visitor told Zosima that he almost killed him. I think that guy was crazy and if that was me i could not have held a secret like that in for so long. Right after i read this part i went to sleep and i had the weirdest dream about me killing someone. It was crazy like i was in the book. lol

Zosima and the visitor talked about alot of things and the talk about heaven on earth showed both of their religious belifs and how people should come togeather and stuff.

Eventhough nothing really exciting happened in this book i liked it alot because it was simple and non confusing.

In reply to Elizabeth Murphy

Re: Book 6

by Marlene Azar -
I think trying to keep a secret like that would be enough to drive someone crazy.  That's pretty funny about your dream you had.
In reply to Elizabeth Murphy

Re: Book 6

by Miranda Cummings -
It seems like that secret is just being passed down! And its good to hear your really getting in to the book, your even dreaming about it! haha.