Questions related to the Big History David Christian video
1. What is meant by, “Goldilocks Conditions”?
2. What are, “Threshold Moments?
A. What major threshold was met 380,000 years after the Big Bang?
B. What major threshold was met 200,000,000 years after the Big Bang?
3. What are the three Goldilocks Conditions necessary for life?
4. What is DNA’s role in life and making new organisms?
5. Why was the death of dinosaurs good for mammals?
6. When did human beings first appear on this planet?
7. What is the main difference between human beings and all other species that have ever lived?
8. Where in the world did human beings originate?
9. 10,000 years ago human beings began to farm. What affects did this have on human beings?
10. 500 years ago, the world entered into an age of globalization. What affects did this have on human beings?
11. 200 years ago human beings began burning fossil fuels. What affects did this have on human beings?
12. What warnings does Professor Christian give us as we go forward into the future and add chapters to our human narrative?