Book 11 discussion

book eleven

book eleven

by Samantha Giordano -
Number of replies: 0

wow, i didnt think i would make it this far. this story is so dragged out its like come on already. i want to get to the trial some time in the next week.

lise is insane, so is katarina at times, along with ivan, dmitry, and grushenka. and for some reason everyone gets diagnosed with brain fever. um well in our day we call it a cold or you're just mental.

smerdakov admits to murdering fydor, he kills himself and now ivan is going to try to convince everyone it was him...and hes going insane. how convenient for him. poor alyosha, i wouldnt know what to do in his case either because it seems that doctors dont seem to know whats wrong with anyone back then.

i think that ivan, right after leaving smerdakovs, should have gone to the authorities after helping that peasant. if he would have then maybe they could have put smerdakov into custody before he tried to hang himself. that way they would have had a fair trial and dmitry wouldnt be in jail. i dont think ivan was an accomplice, he just didnt want to be involved in what might have taken place so he went out of town.besides, he was leaving town anyways i thought.

hopefully ill get 12 posted in the next couple of days :D