Book 6 discussion

The 6th Book

The 6th Book

by Marcus Kisielewski -
Number of replies: 2

Please excuse it being a day late, my internet had horrible lag which made anything take an hour longer then normal, and you all know i have no patience.

Book Six -

First of all, Markels story was quite...inspirational? I mean..living a life where you are a little cruel, sarcastic, witty, etc. Then, facing your death you see the worlds true beauty and see the "glass half full". That was sweet, i loved that chapter of this book. It give so much insight into zosimas childhood and the way he grew up and lived. It helps to better understand his charector and values and how he thinks. However, i wish this information was given when we met him near the beggining of the book. But im sure the author had his own reasons for what he did.

In reply to Marcus Kisielewski

Re: The 6th Book

by Marcus Kisielewski -

ok, i kept my reply short mainly because i didnt want to start ranting about religion.

But - The story about God and his servant, kinda pissed me off. I mean, how dare screw over his servant and follower to merely prove a point to Satan? I mean, wats up with that?!?!

In reply to Marcus Kisielewski

Re: The 6th Book

by Shauna Raiger -
You are indeed correct. The author did this I believe so that he could give the feeling of Zosima basically making a clean slate of everything right before his death.