Bith: around April 16, 1854

Death: April 23, 1616

Book Publication: 1603

Movie Produced: 1999

Setting of book: Italy

Setting of movie: Prep School Campus

Theam: Love, Betrail, and Jelocy.

Main Characters:

Oden James: A star basketball player and MVP of the year, completly in love with Annie.

Mike: Oden's " Go to guy"

Rogger: dosen't have alot of friends and will do anything to get friends.

Desi: Oden's girlfriend, smart, dosent like just anybody.

Hugo: Good basketball player, Jelous, the coaches son, uses people.

Annie: Hugo's girlfriend

Plot:

The movie is about a basket ball team where all of the guys are best friends. One of the players named Hugo is very jelous of another player named Oden. Hugo turns all the players against eachother and makes oden belive that another player, Mike, is cheeting w/ oden's girlfriend Desi. Oden gets so mad that he can't play basketball as well as usual and Hugo starts to outshine Oden. Oden belives Hugo so much that Desi is cheeting on him that he wants to kill her and Mike. Hugo sets up things so it really seams like Desi is cheeting. At the end of the movie Hugo and Oden come up with a plan to kill mike and Desi. The plan goes wrong and Mike ends up getting shot in the leg, Rogger who is envolved in the plan gets shot and dead, Oden chokes Desi to death and Hugo shoots his girlfriend Annie. Oden figures out he was completly set up by Hugo and then he commits suicide. Hugo is the only one left alive and he goes to jail.

My Reaction:

I loved this movie. It was cool how the director kept the origional story and theme but made it more understandable for people now a days. I got the whole point of the movie and i highly recomend watching it!

In reply to Elizabeth Murphy

Re: "O"

by Ava Dark -
that's a very cool name for a movie. I also like that it's a spin, because it always becomes more interesting that way, at least for me.  I love the names Shakespear came up with and will probably name my next dog (or child?) Odeon.
In reply to Elizabeth Murphy

Re: "O"

by Marlene Azar -
This kind of reminds me of the Romeo+Juliet movie we had to watch a while ago-- Shakespeare language in modern times-- I hated that movie.