Book 4 discussion

Book 4

Book 4

by Marcus Kisielewski -
Number of replies: 0

Really Late, but alots going on right now...

Anywayz - I dont really like how alyosha is acting like everyone elses personal servant. Go here, do this, tell him this, take him this. Its like, he is doing what everyone else is too lazy or too scared to do. Im sure he is enjoying it, treating his errands like little adventures. I mean, it would be a little fun, and you would learn alot about people and thier roles and places in society. How others think and act in different situations.

I feel bad for the captain, having a crippled wife, crippled daughter, an intelligent but rude (justifiably rude) daughter, and a tormented son. No one should have to live with that much pain, remorse, and guilt. And personally, if i was the captain when Alyosha came in, i would have hit him out of rage. I mean, the brother of a man that abused me in a public place. Probably would of lost it.

I would of also taken the money..sure, your honor would be hurt. BUT HELLO, his honor is almost gone anyway. Where/how he lives, and what happened to him. Just give in, and start life anew.

BTW - i hope the author stops with the quotes within quotes. Because its hard to follow who is saying what. Re-Reading is slowing me down, lol.