Book 4 discussion

Book Four

Book Four

by Miranda Cummings -
Number of replies: 2
Sorry this is late, this book felt like it took forever to get through!
 So I liked Zosima's speech that he gave. He made good points about the monks locking themselves up. I have a feeling that Zosima is going to make it though this whole book alive. When Alyosha first got bitten by that schoolboy I was thinking what the heck?! Why did this kid just bit him?! Then once the story of Dimitri beating up that captain was told I understood why the schoolboy bit him, but still a little upset. Alyosha isn't the one who beat up his father! Oh and I really hope that the love note that Lise wrote to Alyosha wasn't a joke! I like Lise, I hope they do end up getting married. The whole love triangle between Ivan, Dimitri, Katerina and Grushenka is driving me crazy!!! I hope it works out in the end. This book was a pretty good book, It just went very slowly to me, but I am eager to see whats to come. I think my favorite character is Alyosha now, he just seems like a very good guy who wants to help everyone, maybe a little bit of a pushover. I'm willing to look past that though. :D