Book 4 discussion

Book 4

Book 4

by Shelby Woodby -
Number of replies: 4

This book is just too much for me.

So much drama!

I like Zosima a lot. He's such a kind, loving man, unlike 99.9999999% of the population. I didn't want him to die, he's the sanity of this book! And as far as Fyodor goes...well I'm glad he ends up dying, because he's just an annoying pervert. I mean, when he realizes he's going to be too old to attract women, he thinks, "Oh, I'll just need more money." EW! This guy's a basketcase.

Here are some more of my thoughts:

*Was anyone else confused with that savage little boy who bit Alyosha? I was like, "ok......" But then it kind of made sense later when they explained who he was and stuff.

*IVAN AND KATERINA ARE SO STUPID!

*When Lise said that love letter was a joke, I wanted to smack her.

In reply to Shelby Woodby

Re: Book 4

by Shauna Raiger -
I felt the same way about a lot of those things. However, I do not really think Ivan is stupid. I am quite disappointed with Mitya though.

by Samantha Giordano -
I think zosima is cool but i dont think he died yet. didnt he say to alyosha that he wont die until alyosha comes back after doing all his duties?

by Marlene Azar -
I don't get why Lise likes to tease Aloysha so much.   I feel really bad for him, becuase it seems all of his family's (and the rest of the town's) burdens are put on Aloysha.

by Ava Dark -
I am enjoying the drama.  The little boy biting Alyosha was a little strange.  I felt bad for Alyosha, I like him.